The Company Name
Who We Are
– Our name represents who we are.
Our model and approach to describing and measuring engagement allow our clients to climb to higher echelons within the business environment.
The Echelon Purple team is also associated with the following organisations:
Echelon: An ordered journey to a place of worthiness
- Level or rank in an organisation, profession or society
- Steps of a ladder in position for climbing
- Level of worthiness, achievement or reputation
Echelon: The most efficient offensive as well as defensive order of people organised to act
- A military hierarchical formation in which members are arranged diagonally and each member is stationed behind and to the right or behind and to the left of the member ahead.
- The etymology of echelon is the French word échelle, meaning ladder, which describes the staircase effect that this formation has when viewed from above or below.
Purple: Put simply, purple is the colour of engagement
|Red depicts energy, vigor and activation.|
|Blue depicts contentedness, comfort and attraction.|
|The scientific combination of the abovementioned two colours is purple.|
Within an organisation, when activation and attraction are combined in a healthy balance, positive engagement will occur. Purple therefore symbolises the colour of engagement. Purple is also a royal colour and denotes the upper echelons of society one strives to achieve.